1. Privacy Statement
- 1.1 The usage of TheEstateBackend application and/or website registration. You certify that all details given by you in applying for use of the website are your own information and are correct and truthful (hereinafter called “your information”). Your information are included any details such as email address, name, address, postage code, etc. Moreover you shall guarantee that you have the right to take a legal usage of this website.
- 1.2 Your information will be provided to contact between only you and The Estate(Thailand) Company Limited
- 1.3 TheEstateBackend collects your information via IP and Cookies. And we will collect only important and necessary information to be used as evidence to identify you and to improve the website service.
- 1.4 TheEstateBackend will exercise care in preventing the privacy of user and TheEstateBackend will not disclose your information to any third party without your acceptation and we will not use your information except for improvement of service.
- 1.5 You agree that TheEstateBackend is able to use your information in case of providing the judicial proceeding.
- 1.6 TheEstateBackend may provide service of linkages to other websites under provision and management by third parties. TheEstateBackend does not certify or verify the statements, data or components of those websites. TheEstateBackend is not responsible for the statement, data or components of those websites. You shall be responsible for the term of service condition and the privacy statement and any action as if you take it yourself when you visits to those websites.
- 1.7 When you would like to inform about TheEstateBackend to your friends via the system of the website, you shall apply name and email address of your friends and TheEstateBackend will send your friends an invitation email to use and/or search data form the website. TheEstateBackend will collect the usage data to assess the system of the website. If your friends require to delete the data form the database of website, please contact TheEstateBackend via email@example.com
- 1.8 TheEstateBackend may invite you to apply some questionnaires or to join the activities of website. If you want to join an activities, please apply your personal information. And you can decide that you want to disclose the data or not. TheEstateBackend will use your information to contact you to get reward or observe the system usage of website.
- 1.9 TheEstateBackend will not disclose your information to any third party unless otherwise requested by law and government order (if any).
- 1.10 Please do not make use of the services or make any transaction through this website if you do not accept the following privacy statement.
2. Communication and information from TheEstateBackend
- 2.1 TheEstateBackend may send you the necessary information for the service such as letter, invoice, technical service information and safety information announcement, etc. And also we may send you some questionnaires or product and service promotions. You can choose that you would like to receive direct mails or not when registering to be member of TheEstateBackend. Moreover, you can cancel the direct mails in any time you want. You can find further information by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Information sharing
- 3.1 TheEstateBackend reserve the right to use your information with our vender, however, we will not use or apply your personal information.
- 3.2 TheEstateBackend reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
4. Cancellation of direct mail
- 4.1 You may deny receiving the direct mail from TheEstateBackend by applying registration form and you can also stop to receive email of website promotion from TheEstateBackend by following as the suggestion in received email or contact with email@example.com. TheEstateBackend will inform you when your personal information will be disclosed to third parties which are not our vender.
- 4.2 In case of you do not want to disclose your personal information, please contact TheEstateBackend.
5. Log files
As is true of most websites, TheEstateBackend gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
7. Clear Gifs (Web Beacons)
TTheEstateBackend has a software technology called clear gifs that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective and allow us to count users who have visited those pages. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
8. Accessing to personal information
If you would like to change your personal information, you shall access to membership menu or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact address of The Estate(Thailand) Company Limited
9. Improvement of privacy statement
TheEstateBackend reserves the right to improve or amend, change, add or omit privacy statement of TheEstateBackend services including to provide services on other aspects without advance notice to you and it shall be deemed that you have already accepted such changes. For updating information of privacy statement, please always verify the privacy statement.
10. Contacting toTheEstateBackend
For further information, you can contact TheEstateBackend by email@example.com or
The Estate(Thailand) Company Limited.
695 Sukhumvit 50, Prakanong Klongtoey Bangkok 10260
Tel. : +66 (2) 742 9141 Ext. 3